This is a list of all the changes made to Children of Liberty, and when those changes went live.
Early Access 3 - 5/31/2014
- Direct links to bug report form: automatically fills out most of the form! Just press right to scroll over to it on the main menu, and left to go back.
- Feedback Focus: a new message from us about which part of the game we need feedback on the most, in the main menu.
- Added version number to main menu
- New video options: 16:9 resolutions, windowed mode, and three quality settings
- Updates to & improved legibility on About, Instructions, and Controls pages
- New on-screen UI to show currently available actions
- Fixed bad Y positions on at least 1 checkpoint’s respawn point
- Fixed player takedown detection
- Some Redcoats had slightly off spawn coordinates; added auto-correction for this
- Fixed a bug with using Esc key to go to main menu
- Fixed a bug with Redcoat vision cone rotation
- Fixed main menu movement on keyboard
- Fixed shader settings on some sprites
- Fixed some red/blue line sprites
- Fixed some text objects not having the correct material
Coming soon, in no particular order: Long Wharf! Cutscenes! Dialogue boxes! The Codex! Mouse controls! Pause menu! Return of the controller UI!